Discover Your Dream Home with Melody Cutler Realtor: Your Trusted Real Estate Partner
We help people buy, sell, and rent homes, and other properties in San Fernando Valley and surrounding Communities.
About Melody Cutler Realtor
With over 30 years of experience representing both buyers and sellers, I have been a proud resident of the San Fernando Valley for 42 years. As one of the most significant investments you’ll make, I understand how crucial it is to prioritize my clients’ needs. That’s why I take pride in providing personalized customer service and ensuring my clients’ satisfaction.
Primarily operating in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding communities, I am confident in my ability to help you get to where you want to go. Whether you’re a buyer, seller, or looking to list your property, I specialize in various areas, including short-sale, probate/trusts, and acting as both a buyer’s and listing agent.
As a REALTOR® with 36 years of experience, I am committed to fulfilling all of your real estate needs. Don’t hesitate to call me today and let’s work together to make your real estate goals a reality!
Get In Touch!
Granada Hills, CA
We Real estate agents are licensed professionals who work with buyers and sellers to get them the best possible deals.
Melody Cutler Realtor offers a broad range of services to cater to your real estate requirements, including property listing and sales, as well as finding your dream home. We are committed to providing solutions that meet your unique needs. Our location is in Granada Hills, CA.
About Park Regency Realty
Park Regency Realty Company – established in 1978 on two simple principles: to enrich the lives of those with whom we come in contact and to provide the greatest possible service to attain the maximum value for a property. These principles were instilled by Park Regency Realty founder and president Joe Alexander, and after almost four decades are still the staple of our business practices today.
While Park Regency Realty has since grown to one of the “Top 15” residential real estate brokerages in Los Angeles County, our clients still have the opportunity to speak directly with the owners of the company, Joe Alexander, Patrick Pace and Kenneth Engeron. They take it upon themselves to make sure that every agent at Park Regency Realty is properly trained in both the personal and professional aspects of the industry. They hold training/information seminars three times a week to keep Park Regency Realty agents on the leading edge of legal matters, pending political issues, trends in the industry and Realtors’ highest level of care.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
When you employ the Park Regency Team to market your home you get a total commitment to service and market your property in the most thorough and professional manner possible.
OUR OBJECTIVES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- As Professional real estate agents our first responsibility to you is simple: TO LISTEN! We will find out what your individual needs are. Only then can we determine how best to serve you. Then using all the resources at our disposal, we’ll put together a systematic plan for selling your home and meeting your goals.
- To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is “SOLD”. Sticking a sign in your yard, sitting back and waiting just won’t cut it. That is where our aggressive marketing plan comes in. It’s creative hard-hitting and proven.
- To communicate the results of our activities to you. When selling a home you shouldn’t have to be a mind reader to keep track of what’s going on. As dedicated real estate professionals we understand the importance of good communication. We guarantee you’ll be more than satisfied with our commitment to keep you informed. We work as your partner, we’ll answer your questions, address your concerns and give a crystal clear explanation of all the details. We put you and your interest first to ensure a successful and hassle-free transaction
- We will be forthright and completely honest with you. We always tell you the truth about your property. We will tell you exactly what you need to hear, not necessarily what you want to hear
- Our loyalty is to you. We will work and negotiate solely in your best interest
- Our track record of proven success goes back to 1978. With that type of experience we’ve learned how to use better research and preparation to get you the most for your home in a wide variety of markets. No one is in a better position to successfully market and sell your home.
- The Park Regency team believes that what separates them from the rest are the RESULTS! When you list your home with the Park Regency Team, we know we can sell it. The minute you list your home with us, a powerful chain of events begin. The team springs into action. Ads run. Color brochures and post cards are printed and mailed. Your home is listed on the M.L.S. and is uploaded to approximately 85 websites. Open house events take place. We do whatever is necessary to sell your home as quickly as possible, for the most money possible, and with the least amount of hassle. We pull out all the stops. And when others throw in the towel, we work even harder. Do we take our job of selling your home a little too seriously — probably yes. But considering that you’ve entrusted us with your single largest asset, we don’t think you’ll mind.
Working with Melody is like working with a very smart and knowledgeable friend. She helped us sell our house under some challenging conditions and steered us right at every turn. Her manner is always relaxed and supportive, and she took the stress out of the whole process. In short, Melody did an outstanding job for us and went above and beyond to be helpful and ensure things went smoothly. We would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a real estate agent.
Melody was so helpful during the selling process which can sometimes be very stressful. Her knowledge of the Lake Balboa area was a definite plus for us. We definitely recommend Melody if you find yourself selling your home and need solid advice and guidance from A to Z.
Melody may very well be the perfect real estate professional. She is friendly, intelligent and poised, but most importantly she has an impressive knowledge of the business of real estate. She smoothly navigated the sale of my property, insuring that all of the legal, financial and ethical requirements were fulfilled. She negotiated effectively on my behalf, successfully protecting my interests with both the buyer and the escrow company. She is a pleasure to work with and a credit to her profession. I look forward to working with her in the future and highly recommend her!
Melody is very easy to work with. She responded quickly to my text messages and emails. She is knowledgeable and reliable. She talked to my attorney when it was necessary because the listing and sale of my condo took place during a probate process. I highly recommend her.
Melody is very easy to work with. She listened to our concerns and answered all of our many questions. She expedited our paperwork with minimum hassle. She's terrific!